Here are a few things to keep in mind when dropping off or picking up students:
- Only let students out of your car in the designated drop-off sections of the traffic route.
- Be aware of potential pedestrian students along the traffic route.
- Please follow the arrows on the maps. Deviating from the provided traffic route can be a potential safety hazard for pedestrian students, and can cause other drivers frustration.
- Do not park along the traffic route at any time.
- Be courteous of other drivers.
- When picking up, do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to dismissal as that creates traffic congestion. From the time of dismissal, it will only take 13-15 minutes for every child to be picked up.