New Students
    Welcome to the Republic School District! Below you will find an Enrollment Packet that needs to be completed and returned to the student’s appropriate building along with the following documents. Please note, enrollment documents need to be turned in by noon for attendance the next school day. 
    • Student’s birth certificate 
    • Student’s current immunization record 
    • Proof of Residency
      • If the name of the parent/guardian for the student being enrolled is not on the "Proof of Residency", a Request for Residency Waiver must be requested at the Federal Programs Office (636 N. Main, Republic inside the Early Childhood Center building).Waiver must be signed and notarized by the resident owner & parent/guardian of student. Proof of residency must be provided in the resident owner’s name to complete waiver.
      • The following documents will be accepted as proof of residency:
        • Real Estate Contract
        • Rental Agreement 
        • Utility Bill (one of the following): 
          • Electric 
          • Gas 
          • Water 
    • Current IEP/Evaluation Report or Section 504 Plan (if applicable) 
    • Divorce decree or court order if child specific stipulations are indicated or guardianship papers (if applicable) 
    • For foster children, DCN #/social worker information/biological parent information 
    • For students entering from home schooling environment, documentation of educational services provided
    Residency Changes
    If your address has changed, it is very important that you notify the school district as soon as possible. Please complete all of the items under the "Proof of Residency" bullet listed above in order to register your new address with the Republic School District.
    School Identification


    The Republic School District has one Early Childhood Center, five elementary buildings, one middle school and one high school. Attendance boundary areas determine which elementary building each student will attend. Please CLICK HERE to determine which attendance boundary area you live in based on your mailing address. For questions, contact 417.732.3605.   


    Student Enrollment Packet & Free/Reduced Meal Application
    If you have trouble viewing the below document, click HERE to download a copy of the student enrollment packet.

    CLICK HERE for a free/reduced meal application.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.