Overall Substitute Teaching Information
Republic School District is seeking highly motivated individuals with a minimum of 60 college hours for substitute teaching. If you are interested in subbing for our district please apply through Penmac Education Services.Click on the link below or call Michelle Bougher at 417-616-6369 to apply:
New Substitute Teaching Application InformationRepublic School District substitute teachers must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a state issued substitute teaching certificate or valid teaching certificate.
- To obtain your substitute teaching certificate you will need to go to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website at http://dese.mo.gov and apply for a substitute teaching certificate.
- Submit a copy of a transcript indicating a minimum of 60 college credit hours.
- Have an FBI fingerprint clearance less than one year old before being added to our substitute list.
- Fingerprinting Instructions
- The four digit registration code for fingerprinting is 0733.
Returning Substitute Teaching Information Helpful Links