In compliance with the below Board of Education policy, organizations wishing to use district facilities will need to follow the below process:
1. Contact the front office of the building in which you would like to use the facility to determine availability and if you will need to complete step three below, which is an additional liability coverage component.
2. Complete the form located below and submit it, along with the associated payment, to the front office of the building in which you would like to use the facility.
3. For liability coverage, go to http://www.musicprogram.org/
, select the "Resources" tab at the top and click on "Special Events Coverage." At the top select "To begin a new application for special events coverage, click here." Follow the prompts and complete the forms and payment requirements.
- Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent to you from MUSIC. The information should be sent to the front office of the building associated with the facility you would like to use via email or dropped off in person.
4. After all required information is received, you will be contacted by the front office of the building associated with the facility you would like to use for confirmation.