W.I.N (What's Important Now) is our daily time for student advisement and intervention at RHS. During this time, students are given the opportunity to:
- Receive support and guidance from teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Plan for their future both as a student and after graduation.
- Earn privilege time in which they have options for how they spend their WIN time.
- Receive targeted academic interventions related to Algebra 1, Biology, English 2, or Government (known as Response to Intervention or RTI).
- Connect with teachers who can provide additional support, such as reteaching, modeling, 1-on-1 tutoring, etc.
- Develop leadership skills by applying the 7 Habits from the Leader in Me.