- Chapter Sponsor: Mrs. Goodwin
- President: Ella Peters
- Vice President: Carter Shisler
- Meeting Time: Mondays from 2:30-3:30 pm in Room # 124
- Prerequisites: Completed at least 1 Semester of art at RHS or are currently enrolled in an art course and must attend 65% of all NAHS meetings per year
- Dues: $10 for the whole school year
- Meetings: We create original community artwork to decorate the halls of RHS first and foremost! We also host guest local artists, hold studio art workshops, enter online art competitions, have scholarship opportunities, have photography shoots, perform face painting at events, brain-storm community service projects and participate in art field trips to local Art Museums and galleries!
- Email Mrs. Goodwin with questions at: email@example.com