With a new building, we also have a new car line route to follow for drop-offs and pick-ups! Vehicles will turn onto Park Drive from Hines Street and enter the Early Childhood Center’s parking lot from behind Price Elementary, then exit the way they came. Please see the map.
Please do not begin lining up until 15 minutes before dismissal to help avoid traffic trouble. The park drive gate will be opened at that time. Please have your carline sign visible in the window of your car. You’ll receive this at our family open house on August 18th. If you cannot attend, we will ask that you come into the office to pick yours up anytime after August 18th.
New this year, we are requiring parents to load their students and buckle them in. Staff will bring your child to you and you will then load your child.
Staff will unload your child each day. Do not let your child out of your vehicle to ensure safety.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when dropping off or picking up students:
- We will only unload and load at the designated drop-off sections of the traffic route.
- Be aware of potential pedestrians along the traffic route. Be mindful of the park area.
- Please follow the arrows on the maps. Deviating from the provided traffic route can be a potential safety hazard for pedestrians and can cause other drivers frustration.
- Do not park along the traffic route at any time.
- Be courteous of other drivers.
- From the time of dismissal, it will only take 15-20 minutes for every child to be picked up. Of course, the first few weeks it may take longer until the routine and traffic flow is in place.