The Republic School District has developed this page to address practices and procedures regarding coronavirus, COVID-19. In addition, resources from the CDC along with state and local health department are listed below. This page will also serve as a resource for event impacts regarding COVID-19.
Health Protocols (SRCSP)
Republic School District has developed protocols to address the COVID19 pandemic. These protocols are outlined in the Return to Learn Plan, which was last updated on August 18, 2022 through Board of Education approval. CLICK HERE to review the full Return to Learn handbook which also serves as the district's SRCSP plan as required by DESE.
COVID19 Testing & Vaccinations
Throughout the pandemic Republic School District has been proud to partner with our families and employees regarding COVID19 testing.
Below is a list of free testing sites along with vaccine opportunities.
- Also, you can request that four free COVID19 tests be mailed to your home at https://www.covidtests.gov/.
- Additional free testing sites (at pharmacies sponsored by U.S. HHS) are available. You can find those sites at https://doineedacovid19test.com/.
- Visit https://health.springfieldmo.gov/5376/Vaccine-Information for a list of walk-in and appointment opportunities.
- Vaccines are also available at local pharmacies.
- Check for vaccine appointments at https://www.vaccines.gov/.
Crisis Community Outreach--Republic & Surrounding Areas
Republic area churches and organizations are mobilizing to provide various resources for citizens.