Attention incoming Republic School District Kindergarten families! It’s time to schedule your child’s Kindergarten screening and enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year! Any child who resides in the Republic School District boundaries that will be 5 on or before July 31 is eligible.Screening appointment times are between 8:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. at the building your child will be attending on the below dates.STEP 1: Beginning February 13, please call your child’s Kindergarten building of attendance for an appointment.CLICK HERE for a boundary map to determine which building your child will attend. If you have questions, please contact the Transportation Department at 732-3680.March 24 - McCulloch Elementary 732-3620March 25 - Schofield Elementary 732-3610March 30 - Price Elementary 732-3690March 31 - Lyon Elementary 732-3630April 2 - Sweeny Elementary 732-3670Please allow 90 minutes to complete the screening. To learn more about what your child will experience during the screening, CLICK HERE.
STEP 2: Prior to your child's screening appointment, please complete the online enrollment paperwork using the SISK12 Parent Portal, HERE. Before moving forward, please determine which circumstance best describes your family on the bulleted list below and follow those directions.
STEP 3: Attend your child's screening appointment with him/her and bring the following items:
- If you have other students who currently attend Republic School District, simply login to the system using your current credentials. Your username will be the email address you provided to the district. If you've forgotten your password simply select the "forgot password" button and follow the prompts. Keep in mind, you will be completing forms for all of your children at this time. However, you'll need to "verify" and "update" these forms again in July when enrollment opens to all families. CLICK HERE for directions.
- If you do not have any other students who attend Republic School District currently, please select "Register New Family" on the login screen and follow the prompts. CLICK HERE for directions.
- If you have had a child attend Republic School District in the past, but do not have a student currently enrolled, please contact the building where your student will be attending before completing the online registration process.
Upon completion of these three steps, your child will be ready for Kindergarten! An orientation will take place at your child’s school building later this spring. This event will allow you and your child to visit the school he/she will be attending in the fall to meet teachers and administrators, tour the building and hear about kindergarten learning! More details will be communicated in the coming weeks.
- Child’s birth certificate and immunization record
- Current proof of residency (utility bill: water, gas, electric; rental agreement, or real estate contract)
- Parent/guardian picture identification
Kindergarten Orientation Schedule:
COMING SOON!We are excited to welcome the class of 2033 to school!