Traffic Flow Information
Here are a few things to keep in mind when dropping off or picking up students:
* Only let students out of your car in the designated drop-off sections of the traffic route.
* DO NOT drop students off in the bus lane.
* Be aware of potential pedestrian students along the traffic route.
* Please follow the arrows on the maps. Deviating from the provided traffic route can be a potential safety hazard for pedestrian students, and can cause other drivers frustration.
* Be courteous of other drivers and of our bus drivers.
* When picking up, do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to dismissal as that creates traffic congestion. From the time of dismissal, it will only take 10-15 minutes for every student to be picked up.
Friday Early Release
As a reminder, full day preschool through 12th grade students will dismiss ONE HOUR EARLY every Friday during the school year for teacher collaboration time. Details can be found at