STRIPES 360 was established to provide quality and affordable programming for students during non-school hours. It is our sincere desire to support families in our community by caring for their children in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment with many opportunities for personal growth. Students will be encouraged to participate in activities that promote positive social interaction and emotional growth.
STRIPES 360 Mission Statement
STRIPES 360 exists to provide a comprehensive and supportive environment for students and families.
STRIPES 360 Vision Statement
The vision of STRIPES 360 is to be a leader in school-age programming dedicated to student growth and leadership.STRIPES 360 Collective Commitments
- We will create a sense of belonging by accepting others, building a caring community and cultivating leaders.
- We will maintain a safe and secure environment as a designated licensed facility.
- We will promote student growth and leadership through energetic and innovative experiences.
- We will support students and families by providing quality care and guidance through comprehensive programming.
STRIPES 360 programming includes:
*For more information on these programs please check out the individual links on the right-hand side of this page.
- Tiger PALS - before and after school care for preschoolers attending full-day programming
Tiger STRIPES - before and after school care for grades k-5
Tiger TEENS - after school care for grades 6-8
Cub Care - full-day programming for grades k-5 during winter break, spring break, and other days school is not in session
Winter Escape - full-day programming for grades k-5 when school is canceled due to inclement weather
Summer Safari - full day programming during summer break
Assistant Program Director
firstname.lastname@example.orgAubrey BrockAdministrative Assistant
Tuition and Billing
Tiger STRIPES Office
234 East Anderson (McCulloch Elementary)
Republic, MO 65738